As a result of the pandemic cancelling most of our trip plans, travellers and guests will now prioritise safety and cleanliness measures while picking accommodations. The rapidity with which things unfolded during the COVID19 outbreak contrasts with the harsh measures that have halted travel. As a result, a number of hotels have decided to close their doors.
Given the gravity of the situation, the first thing we, as one of the greatest hotels in Delhi/NCR, are attempting to do is send out a sense of security and normalcy to everyone. We are observing: We are classifying the actions into three primary groups:
1- Safeguarding: Guests will prioritise safety and hygiene measures while choosing an accommodation in the new normal. They will almost certainly demand that hotels follow a strict cleaning routine to combat the coronavirus. We are the following:
- Creating a database of travellers, including both visitors and workers, with a history of recent trips.
- Assuring that guests can be picked up and dropped off at the airport or train station to avoid being exposed to public transportation.
- Frequently providing laundry services.
- Developing an epidemic or quarantine protocol.
- Using substances that have been approved by relevant authorities.
- Our crew is being trained to recognise the signs and symptoms of COVID19.
2- Adaptability: When booking a hotel, consumers search for flexibility. So, in order to provide the most comfort and satisfaction to our customers, we have:
- Our cancellation policies have been updated.
- Free cancellations were offered in the event of local or international restrictions or the cancellation of significant events.
- The restrictions for current and future prepaid reservations have been changed.
- Check-in and check-out times have been flexible.
3- Hospitality: Beginning today, travel companies and hotels will publish critical information on their hotel listings. We shall all provide explanations and recommendations on local Coronavirus social distance and limits. All of these factors will now play a significant role in creating reservations. As an example, we provide:
- Medical attention is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and insurance services and agreements are displayed.
- A checklist of the hotel's COVID19 prevention efforts.
- A list of activities to do while they're here
If you are looking for one of the best and famous hotels with exotic holiday packages then Jurasic Grand is one of the most reliable hotels and resorts in Delhi or search Weekend Getaways Around Delhi NCR